View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2011, 16:39   #21
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Bring back single targetting

I'm making next round's stats, yes. I was hoping to get some more initial feedback on the ones in Beta before I commented on it, considering these are only around a week old.

Basically, I want every attackfleet to have at least one option to solo, preferably two, with the possibility of 0-loss defense against it, and a teamup fleet to cover against this 'hole'. At the same time, I don't want these two races to complement eachother fully. For example, Ter and Etd Bs are pretty awesome together, however they can't cover eachother against fi/co incs effectively.

It feels counterintuitive to me, because I tend to look for these 2-race combinations myself to determine the best strategy for alliance/galaxy, but this should never be allowed (see:current round Etd/Ter)
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote