Thread: No drama?
View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2009, 14:24   #119
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: No drama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
Co-ordinating to attack a galaxy in no way implies being allied/NAP'd. We'd have happily co-operated with any alliance to attack that gal, but unfortunately quite a few were not even worth approaching due to the alliance make-up of the gal.

Apprime continues to have no NAPs, and will continue attacking whoever attacks us.
true, someone approached me from appr. I just told them that no one likes me in p3ng and that I could never make it happen
( or that I m too inactive to check )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote