View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 14:01   #1181
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
The fact that Zhil calls you anti Ult in general makes me wonder why you try and act like you are trying to form reason or act clever. You are clearly like CT and MM, every round you HC'd you were in Ults shadow so you came into the round with an idea of making a block against Ult. This just shows how little you are though.
Really?
So I didnt spend time with ult hc this morning giving them an idea of what to do to win?
I didn't then speak with other alliance hc in order for them to have an idea of what they need to do to stop their enemies winning?

Yes I am surely very anti-ult

Ult HC know how I feel about ult, and that is, that I respect them very much. They are a challenge. I certainly don't dislike them. I do things against them because they are the alliance to beat, beat them and you likely win the round.
And the one round we did win against them, we took them without a block. The round they tried very hard to make a block against us.

It is pa, if you can't beat someone 1 v 1 you get friends. It is the same in real life.

In a choice between Ult/BF (which I believe it is), I would much prefer Ult to win. My choice is very personal, no-one knows why it is and it is something I won't be sharing.

But to suggest I am anti-ult when I have a lot of friends at all levels in ul is ridiculous.

To be clear, in case you missed the message, I am NOT anti-ult, I am anti-losing and that I am afraid means I have to beat the best, in whatever legal means I have at my disposal. My friends in ult understand this, and I understand they have to beat me if they want to win.

It is a game, most people have fought against and for each other at any given time (sometimes in the same round).

Deal with it and stop whining.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote