View Single Post
Unread 15 Jul 2014, 13:29   #1179
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Care to elaborate? Rather than just troll?

Maybe you could explain exactly how, when roided down by someone so they have all the roids/score (and by extension the bigger xp), that it pays off to nap them so you can't get said xp back?

Remember, I AM from the 'other side'. I know how hard it is to keep morale up when you are smashing a crap target with very few roids and getting few gains.

Maybe instead of blaming everyone else, Ult may wanna ask themselves if they did enough, or had the right tactics?
Firstly you respond to 2 different topics without saying which one you refer too, so its either you being unable to make yourself clear or trolling, which you got my answer for.

That Ult does block or nap their way out of things shouldnt even be news to you, unlike your alliances Ult hasnt resorted to mass napping and blocking out any situation, we have made counter blocks yes and we even tried to stop spore from having 5-6 all round naps last round. It remains though, if Ult wins or loses doesnt matter. We ARE the best alliance and we will NOT be taking part in mass blocking that cause small and weak allies to be raped several times a round, just cause the big ones have nothing else to nap.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote