Thread: Roid mayhem?
View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2017, 14:42   #29
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Roid mayhem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I think you underestimate how easy it is. Sign up a planet at a public wireless access point and build some pods. Go home. Steal the pods. Unless you never actually leave your house, it takes about 5 minutes of actual extra work to pull off.

This is going to sound like a cop-out, but I don't want to call out people by name or alliance, lest this devolve into an AD flamewar. I could do it subtly, I suppose, between the lines, but that wouldn't really change anything.

I believe there's still sufficiently many people willing to cheat for advantages much smaller than receiving a whole new roiding fleet that it's a good idea to avoid unnecessarily incentivizing it.

Having utterly failed to answer your question, let me ask one in return anyway: why were you so insistent that the third pod had to be stolen? What about that was so important that you'd rather have your stats stay 'pure' than make them more palatable to the people who objected to that feature?
Because it was the original starting concept, the first decision made on how the set would look. Everything else was based off that. I know will constantly disagree with the small few who want 3 pods but that's just how it is. Also if I bend on something so fundamental to my vision of what I created then that opens the floodgates to everyone else to ask for changes on everything.

In equavilent to inventing spaghetti bolognese and being told I need to change the pasta to rice. Just not going to happen.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote