View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 15:07   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Worst Birhday ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
If I could figure out a quick and painless way to kill myself I would but I am too chicken to use the tools available to me that would end my life.
There was a good page that I was viewing a while back when I was thinking of topping myself which gave you a run down of the best methods. I can't really remember all of it, but the jist of it is that benadryl is the best stuff to top yourself with (I'm not sure if you have benadryl in the states but there's a chemical compound in it which is in mass-use, so it would just be a case of looking to see what products that is used in over there) and it really is quite hard to do yourself in. Could be messy too, if you **** it up. I'll PM you it if I find it.

But you know what I found out? The best thing to do is to have a wank and drink a lot of booze. Life isn't all that bad. Look on the bright side. Worse things happen at sea.

Even if you have a really shit life (And let's face it, most of us do) then you'd be better off just sticking things out for the experience, if nothing else. You only get one shot at it. So cheer up, you miserable bastard and think of all the damage to your liver/brain/face you would do if you ****ed up your suicide (and, let's be honest about it, you probably would.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Should I be concerned?
If your family is hiding Madeline McCann in the basement, then yeah, probably.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote