Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2009, 19:01   #72
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I've been the one who got constantly told by your guys they'd be friendly to us only to have you guys hit us whenever you felt like the other BGs might not enjoy you fencing it out. I don't have a huge amount of respect for how you guys went about this round to be honest. At least most of the others just didn't like us or us finishing #1 again and went out and attacked us and weren't evasive about their intentions.

You're totally right about about us last round though. How people can launch so many attacks on napped planets in an alliance where everyone can check intel is beyond me. In fairness though I think we got them all recalled!
I've never said we were friendly towards you, we were just remaining neutral in the Asc-hate - free to hit anyone if the need arose. We hit you when we felt like it, and you hit us when you felt like it. There's hardly been any backstabbing involved. Yeah, we've been fencesitting more than most this round, but then unlike the rest of the inbred PA community we lack any real, obvious enemies. We don't have the egos that want to kill Asc, and we don't have the Asc-egos that want to kill the other egos. We've just got a bunch of players who want to be at war with just about everybody.