Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2009, 17:24   #66
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: xVx - statement

pa needs more backstabbing anyway. I kinda hate how there is no more e.hate around anymore

asc e-hate doesnt count, cause asc are just hated for being best, and not because something they have done. I miss e-hate from pia, I really really "hated" ministry there. That was fun, now I only "hate" cardi. 1 guy cant fuel my hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Sorry for the crypto co-ords not sure if posting them is allowed.
no one would mind, surely

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 26 May 2009 at 18:13.
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote