View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2010, 23:27   #107
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vision/newdawn nap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
The only valid argument for making an accurate prediction is based on roids and value, anything else is unpredictable factors that can go both ways. If the difference in income between alliance A and alliance B stays the same, then you have a linear graph and will be able to predict the exact tick where they will be equal. If this prediction fails, then it means something unpredictable has occured.

Ive made it a point in several posts, that my predictions were solely based on roids/value, nothing else. You still don't see that when you talk about score, it involves all predictable/unpredictable events over a certain time period.

Its ****ing impossible to predict anything at all based on these graphs, because for all we know, someone does humanity a favor and drops a nuclear bomb on a certain Baltic country, effectively taking 30mill score away from Apprime. How is that for a prediction to slam in the table?

Please keep basing your arguments on unpredictable events, it boosts my ego and i like it.
Yeah man. Apprime's higher activity levels leading to them capping more roids and xp in the meantime really was just as likely as someone nuking lithuania.

To be honest that boosted ego of yours is probably more likely to be a brain tumour.