View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 05:15   #18
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: So now 1up are a little bit pwned....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
Just like fury taught us in the past..... its funny how this issue keeps rising while it was Sid / Fury (yes the person(s) in charge of 1up) who invented / improved blocking to the state it is now. THe problem remains that some ppl fail to see the player base has shrunk and forget that blocks don't need to be huge any more :-).

And besides... with all the stuff the [1up] forum poster have posted in the past weeks you can kinda say you had it coming didn't you? It was wellknown that 1up had the most potential (the highest % of "sms / call me and i am online" players), and its not like the other alliances are just gonna let you run off with it. And i am sure there is also some old grudges here and there (how sad it may be) that ppl want to settle once and for all (hopefully)

(this is my personal view.... not that of my alliance tyvm)
I don't think its a grudge. I think it's fear. To touch on something else. 1up would have continued to pwn the round, due to intel in other alliances sucking. Noone was ready, and noone wanted to fight, and they couldn't defend. Most people had given up. It wasn't until coords list was out, and 1up started complaining about incoming, that the round started to turn. It isn't a grudge. It was fear, and an opportunity to capitolize.