Thread: 2:9
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2009, 16:54   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2:9

Really this is going to boil down to an ND vs CT, because Omen have superiority in numbers and Ascendancy seem to be holding pretty firm. It's just a question of who cracks first, but I don't expect that to be for some time, unless there's something about Omen that I don't know about. Omen can't really afford to stop hitting us at the moment unless it gets to the point where they think we're about to overrun them, in which case they have lost regardless. The question is what political cards ND and CT are going to have by the end of the round.

So really I think this focus on Ascendancy is somewhat misplaced.