Thread: 2:9
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2009, 03:41   #15
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: 2:9

Quote:
Essentially, i see it as cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Dude, **** you and that mangy mule you're riding around on. Personally speaking, as long Ascendancy finishes above Omen this round I'll be happy enough. I sincerely doubt I'm alone in that. Of course, we'll play the best game we can but, ultimately, external circumstances will dictate whether or not we win the round. Simply put, the members in Ascendancy get to decide whether or not Omen can win the round and the members of Omen get to decide if Ascendancy wins the round. Unless one quits neither can win. Which probably won't happen and/or won't happen soon enough. Also, 2:9 has absolutely nothing to do with anything, stop being dense.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote