Thread: 2:9
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2009, 03:25   #14
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: 2:9

I disagree. If Asc want to continue playing roid swap with Omen, theyre not going the be making any headway whatsoever into CT's roid lead. Essentially, i see it as cutting off your nose to spite your face. Theyre slowly bringing themselves closer to Omen whilst letting CT slip further ahead.

Based on the relationship CT/Asc/Omen have its unlikely that Asc are gonna hit CT any time soon, and id be somewhat surprised if Omen declared war on Asc, then proceeded to help them take out CT.

I believe this leaves Asc in a position of needing to play catchup roid wise with CT, while not being able to attack them (for the time being.) The first logical step would be be to hit a target which could provide them with the roids/score, hence the name of this thread. Like it or not, there arent many ways an ally can get itself back on level terms while at war, i see 2:9 as one of them.

Of course, there is always the ND route for Asc to take, but as we saw in mz's post, certain members of Asc see the concept of ND being able to contend with CT/Omen/Asc for the win, "pretty entertaining." Perhaps Asc wouldnt want to work with an ally, some of them consider to be inferior?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote