Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 13:48   #608
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Lokken, I don't know if you realise, but as this thread has gone on you seem to have gone more and more pro-ND. It's a little biased for a mod

Just a little observation from reading most of the thread.

And this whole discussion is a little silly. DLR and ND haven't merged, and have also stated that they will not merge (from HC - I can't be bothered to find the post though). So why continue talking about it?
Page 10 is pretty crap for ND in my opinion. Why they posted I don't know. It's pretty silly, because really they shouldn't feel the need to defend anything. Have I deleted it? No.

I'm just stating my opinion on things. If it happens to be pro ND, well it's like that and that's the way it is - my view is that if anyone wants a chance, they should focus on taking 1up. Myself and mazzelaar had an interesting discussion, and I can't say either of us are particularly disappointed with it. As for my view on the recruitment issue, there is a thread from the end of round 10 that probably won't disappoint you, from memory - it is a view i've harboured in ages, from a time before I even thought ND was a realistic option (let alone playing pa again) for me.

My guess of the support planets rule I felt was pretty much fair, and it offers no guarantee whatsoever that DLR would/wouldn't get deleted.

I've been under pressure from all sides to moderate in their favour today, and quite frankly I can do without the badgering, as it's not going to get anyone very far.