Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 13:38   #603
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Lokken, I don't know if you realise, but as this thread has gone on you seem to have gone more and more pro-ND. It's a little biased for a mod

Just a little observation from reading most of the thread.

And this whole discussion is a little silly. DLR and ND haven't merged, and have also stated that they will not merge (from HC - I can't be bothered to find the post though). So why continue talking about it?