Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 13:37   #602
SteInMetz
NewDawn

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Since we've seen ND defend DLR planets, thats not the same as inviting you into our private room for a laugh when we were allies. There was nothing ingame related about it.

Next.
Dear Zhil, im sure we could keep going at this all day, but i see no point in that..

So i took the liberty to quote Assassin from the guidelines/rules of r16 thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
We will allow planets to defend friends from time to time but it has to be obvious you're also playing for yourself (as opposed to playing purely to support others).
As im sure you see, it states that aslong as you play for yourself you should be fine.. What i fail to see is how DLR isnt playing for themself, they have a high score, most of them are t100, they attack targets that will get them high score and so on, but i still fail to see where they play for ND.

If it was Subh or Angels doing what DLR did, it was perfectly ok..

But here comes the hatch, Assassin (the head of MH team), says that DLR isnt an alliance, how would he know? Who decides what is an alliance and what is not? Since when wasnt it enough to be tagged up ingame?

It seems to me that MH's (Assassin), is trying to dictate politics in planetarion, which imo he has no rights to do..

I must admit, i never had much fate in the MH team, not that i dont trust them to catch cheaters, its just that they interpret the rules like _THEY_ want to, which is pure shit imo..

Dunno if i really made a point here, but i think im saying, by the thread Assassin made, DLR cant be seen as support planets, hence Assassin is interpreting the rules so DLR isnt an alliance...

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote