Thread: Fixes
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2018, 14:18   #15
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I have no real objection, but what are you trying to achieve with this change?

If you hit your HCT limit, you're punished for making a bad decision (ie, researching TT or Siege instead). It happens more often to planets with lots of roids, of course, because they run into those HCT limits more often, but that just means people who perform well need to plan better. Not only do I not have a problem with this, I think it's a great effect of the current HCT system, perhaps the great effect.
I think it would be more viable to do some "hybrid" strats if the investment was less costly in term of research time with the HCT.
If you can make ready the next HCT in a short time after landing roids, you wouldnt have to invest as much as if you had to do 48 hours of research to get to the next roidcount stage.

Personaly in the alliances ive been running part of the reason behind doing the slowest-route-possibole was because we simply did not have time running a alliance for 50 days.
Planetarion is more of a "sprint" these days rather than a "marathon", as ive pointed out in earlier threads the total incomming tags recieve might be as high as earlier rounds, but the peaks are higher and rarer.
Either you get 200 incs, or you get 10 incs, wich means no tag can hold onto roids anymore.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote