View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 00:27   #112
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of
Re: Congratulations Denial!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney
Maybe you should've played politics better last round then, I doubt anyone would argue ND won the last 2 rounds on activity and dedication alone. Politics obviously played a large part. This round you have played just as well ingame as Urwins last round but have played better with regard to politics (whatever you choose to say on the forums). Assuming NoX won't break their NAP with you, you're going to walk the round because of it.
I'm not disrespecting New Dawn for the previous rounds, they played both fantastically. They won, well played etc... What I am saying is this whining (propaganda) we are seeing now, is unjustified:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
This is just a silly argument that amounts to saying we shouldn't do things the right way now because we never did them before.
The do as I say, not as I do argument does not apply here.