View Single Post
Unread 25 Sep 2007, 06:45   #28
rop1964
F Crew

rop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nicerop1964 is just really nice
Re: EMP "Critical Failure"

cathaar need to see their emp ships respected.. there s no other race , and i repeat, no other race, that get an attack land for no loss at all when defense is present, except cathaar.

that said, i agree that any race should not be overpowered.. it s bad for the game, it bad for strategy, it s bad overall..

but emp ships must have some utiltily.. as is.. emp ship is an all or nothing.. and that s bad for a race like the cathaar.. who need them to survive!
when a fleet od terran bs can land and sometime (ref to previous round) kill the opposing emp ships.. it s obvious that emp ship need to be rethink.

the idea behind allowing the 5-10% kill is not to overpower the cathaar.. but to make landing vs emp ships something not free.. which implies salvage.

how many time (countless times) did i see fleets land vs an emp def.. get away with 10 roids or less.. and not lose a single ship, while any other landing where an attack getting 10 roids would simply be recalled !!

give the emp ship some respect and give them a kill/disabling % so the attacker dont get a free lunch..

[F-Crew] - You know when you've been [FC]uked
rop1964 is offline   Reply With Quote