Thread: Sound problem.
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 20:40   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
My sound is fecked too sometimes. It happens when I play a game and use Winamp in the background.
When I play the game, Winamp stops playing sound after a few minutes in the game and a few minutes later the sound in the game stops too with a scrietching sound. After a while the game sound comes back after scrietching a few times again (sometimes), but Winamp doesn't and sometimes completely hangs.
I have this problem since I reinstalled windows a few weeks ago. I put my money on a rotten codec or driver.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote