Thread: broadband
View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2006, 09:59   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: broadband

How much data are you shifting a month, roughly? I'm with Demon at the mo which has actually been pretty good (contrary to my earlier beliefs) but that's subject to a FUP (fair-use policy for anyone who's wondering what the ****).

I used to like Nildram's policy; a 50gig cap between 8am and midnight and uncapped between midnight and 8am (when most of my dl'ing's done anyway). I never came close to the 50gig. You also get that 50gig almost like air-time credit; it carries over from the last month so you can in a single month get 100gig down the pipe and not fall foul of them.