View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2007, 10:19   #45
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

I can't see how blackburn could ever have been considered a big club in recent history! Sure, a club capable of winning the prem, but not a big club.

In terms of what these clubs have achieved in their lifetimes, I can't separate four clubs from the rest. There's huge differences across the board. I'd say Everton and Spurs have achieved far more than say Newcastle and Villa. Likewise, there's a huge gap between Liverpool's successes and what any of the above have achieved.

I find it inevitable that Chelsea will be up there with the best teams, but I certainly wouldn't say they are now, or for that matter anywhere close.