Thread: fat disease?
View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 18:17   #31
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fat disease?

i'm being called a moron yet it's you people who aren't reading my posts.
i admitted quite a few posts ago that i was wrong and there are diseases, disabilities, and i'll add syndromes after yahwe's post ( i'm thinking just saying 'diseases' in my first post was too vague and i consent to your arguments) exist which can make you fat, however my argument is that i don't believe they should be the sole excuse for being fat. i even gave an example of my assitant manager. yes ok a disease causes you to be fat, but do you not think your eating/excersise habits are also a contributing factor? in her case yes they are. therefore her excuse of 'i have a disease therefore i'm fat' doesn't fly with me. if she said 'i have a disease AND i can't be bothered to eat properly/excersise and that's why i'm fat' then ok.

and yes i will go look up prada-willis on google because until today i had never heard of it and i would like to know more.