Thread: London today
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jul 2005, 10:41   #134
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Re: London today

My brother is a Metropoliton police officer. He works Sutton and Croydon, sometimes he works up London. He has been told by his big boss man that he can search whoever he suspects as being a bomber (well he can search whoever he likes anyway, which he does, but regarding the suicide bombings) but that it isn't white men in their forties who are bombing people, it's young middle-eastern men. So he has basically been told to search people that look asian or middle eastern and that he shouldn't really bother with anyone else unless he suspects them of having drugs or whatnot on them. Thought that might be of interest.