Thread: Ultores
View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2012, 22:42   #9
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolezy View Post
Sorry, but I think you're horribly mistaken here. There's certainly a lot of players that play with the intention of winning or bust but a lot of us purely play for the IRC banter and the friendships we've made. Saying that no one plays for any reason other than winning is just plain untrue.
So you play for fun huh? Going by your signature looks like youve ended quite a few times in the top 100... doesnt look like you play for the 'irc bantor' to me. And im reffering to alliances as a whole. To sit there at second knowing full well you had a shot at actually coming first and to not take it in a war game i see as madness. Even ROCK, in the round they upset a lot of people with their switching block sides and knowing full well they lacked the ability and quality tried to take the round when they were second and Apprime was first. This is what im reffering too.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 9 Feb 2012 at 22:57.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote