View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 18:13   #26
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Should have had more sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
The thing that I'm confused about is the fact that your girfriend dumped you in the first paragraph of the story and you don't actually seem to click that it's happened.
Well this is what we discussed in #forums. She never actually said your dumped, or its over but she half implied it although she never said it. Then she went out with me on valentines day.

Also as I wrote earlier I took her virginity at the start of the relationship, not at the end (that would make me be an asshole) Although I was still an asshole last nite. Thing is I knew that I would break up with her last night, so the only thing on my mind was screwing her for old times sake before I broke up with her. The irony is that I was quite drunk and I cant remember that much, just that it was quick and hard ;/