View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2006, 10:31   #11
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Should have had more sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I'm a bit confused here, sorry.

Did you sleep with the virgin girl who you said you loved being around, or with your ex? If it was the ex then how did you take her virginity - you said before that "your sexlife would suffer if you broke up"? And you said you "love sex with someone you care about"? But you hadn't had sex with her even though you were together for a year?

And pig I'm sorry dude, I love you, but doing that to a girl ON THEIR VIRGINITY is going to break her heart. It's going to make her believe she's terrible in bed and that guys will dump her straight after having sex with her.

This'd be fine if it was some twatty girl who had ****ed you around, but it doesn't sound like she has (unless you've missed out bits from the story). The way you've written it doesn't put you in the best light

That confused me as well. I guess he meant he took the ex's virginity when they started dating rather than the night they broke up as from the fact he said it was "almost like old times again" it can't be the new one.