View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2003, 19:42   #22
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: in london on thursday, course finishes at 16.15 and last train home at 21.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
you could go to a public place with a nice big tag around your neck saying 'please give me some attention, I will tell you about my problems with my bf in return'

blimey you are a bit of a miserable git arent you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
One warning I'll give, would be to avoid Oxford Street, Bond Street and Regent Street. Its 'late night shopping' on Thursdays, which means every single twat in Central London decides to leave work early and wandering around shopping for 3 hours pissing off every single sales assistant in sight.

Erm, the tate has got some cool art stuff going on at the moment if you're into that. Pick up a copy of Time Out, that should be packed with ideas to keep you busy for 5 hours or so.

ahhh, good point
i thought about shopping but i am not a big fan of crowds so i might give it a miss

might see if i can get my hair cut in 'the salon' or something equally stupid
madi is offline   Reply With Quote