View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2016, 08:38   #36
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R66 Stat opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I kind of see what you are saying but I think Tia's point is valid.

Last rounds stats were slightly defensive and yet no other alliance was able to generate effective defence to counter incommings. Now people are calling for stats that reduce that ability to defend even further.
I don't think you do see it. The stats are universal. If they hurt one alliance's ability to defend, it hurts all alliances' ability to defend, and equally. With ST stats, Ultores will be worse defensively than they are with MT stats, just like Conspiracy will be worse with ST stats than with MT stats. What I'm arguing against is the notion that an alliance like Conspiracy will be more worse with ST stats than Ultores. I just don't think that follows.

If people are proposing ST stats with the intention to hurt Ultores, they're not going to achieve their goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I genuinely refuse to believe that anyone also enjoys playing in an environment where you cannot hold your roids under the smallest amount of adversity, it's just not fun to have a smaller fleet, less roids and watch all your gains from landing wiped out every time you get above a certain threshold. Yet again this is the environment you are asking for....
I'm not sure if this is aimed at me, but I'm intentionally staying away from the pro-ST or anti-ST debate. I'm merely pointing out the flaws I see in one part of the discussion.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote