View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2012, 20:35   #40
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Good old statsets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
Kaiba and rest plz stick to topic, I dont wanna read 5 posts about if its a good idea or not to revamp stats before a find a decent post, I'm not saying its a discussion that should'nt be made, cause it obviously is, just not here. Make a new thread for it since its obviously needed, this is a thread to shed light on good stats which can be reused, and the discussion around whats good and bad about thoose stats. And please dont respond to this post either unless you're bringing some ontopic post.
Ohhhhh sorry...

I choose rd 49.. My alliance were awesome then so ill also remember those stats as being great....

See this is the fundamental issue with your question. Stats have little bearing on the actual playability of a round (yes they have some ofc but mainly it the players activity that decides things)

Taking last round as the example if ultores and fang ( the two most active alliances ) had gone xan fi then terrans would not have ranked as high as they because of the early to mid round targeting of terrans with big ass banshee fleets. The round would have had the same outcome alliance ranking wise, probably the same gal win. Planet ranks again is down to activity and the same ppl would have been near the top, xan would be remembered as awesome in the records because it would have dominated the top 100 and the winners would have played it...

So as I have tried to explain to you asking what the best stats were is a moot point, it's just asking what was the round you remember most fondly in general for personal reasons that is all.

So before you criticise people for their answers maybe you should have asked the right question in the OP
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote