View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2014, 07:30   #125
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 58 BB stats discussion

Except B-Butcher I am not making the stats this round and neither should you. With your total lack of knowledge and any idea of what they need to be balanced, and by your lack of being able to refute any claims that are brought to your stats means that you either don't care enough to balance them(should be removed from making stats) or b) that your unable to justify your decisions(should be removed from making stats) or c) that you just don't understand where people are coming from when they ask questions(should be removed from making stats)

These stats are MILES away from being any ally balanced or useable. The fact that you cant even balance the roiding classes tells me that you just don't give a crap about anything.

Cath/ Xan have 3 roid classes the two races that people are most likely to be pulled towards. And Giving Terran/zik 2 roid classes not to mention giving terran just embarrassing A/C and making Zik worthless to play by not giving them effective kill ships. I think you might be able to fix the stats if you were able to step back and look at the big picture instead of each race and each class as an alliance setup. Its not the stats makers job to make the alliance strats fit into the stats, in fact your only job is to make 5 races that function and operate seperatly and allow the players, alliances, galaxies decide their strategy.