View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2014, 06:50   #122
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 58 BB stats discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Terran Fr is trashy at best. Its not even that solid defensivly. Especially with respect to Xan. Centaur gets WTF RAPPED by xan fi. There is no reason to play any other race in this than xan or cath. Both can roid any race they want, and Xan has great faking oppertunity with fr/fi like always.

Also there are 9 ships that T1 Fi 9 out of 36(9 non-pod/sk from each race x5) Where as there are only 6!!!! Fi in the entire STAT SET!
Yet there are 2 Ships that T1 Co that 2/36 ships that target Co where there are 3 roiding fleets that use Co and 9 Co in the stat set. A lot of this has to change if you want this set to be balanced. You man underestimate what T1 vs T2 actually means B-Butcher.

I think we need to scrap this set of stats and move onto another set from another stat maker that atleast understands what stats need to be before you can even start analyzing them.
Okey.
Lets take it one step back here.
For everyone to understand where you are comming from, we gotta take them all back a few rounds. Lets look at r55 stats: http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=4&round=55
Here we got 7 ships targgeting FI T1, towards 6 FI in the total game, even though given the fact that there is only two roiding classes each race.

So lets look at the anti CO in your case.
Ter got no anti CO in allie eta, so no point even mentioning them.

CAT has been blessed by the stats maker with the fearless little Spider, i cant remeber anyone building the Spider this round, but im sure it would do great in my stats aswell if i had been brave enough to include it.

The mighty Xans is lucky enough to be equipt with two ships that fires CO T1 this round. The only problem was that there were noone stupid enough to go xan with these stats, beside some fools in Apprime that decided to choose the race without looking at the stats.

Now you got zik, they got only one ship that fires CO in total, and thats not within the allie eta, NEXT!

At last we got ETD, they suffered the same problems as xan basicly, so it was only a few people spread over HR/FAnG and PATSA that decided to go for this race, lucky for them they had a life saving T1 CO ship.

I dont think you even know what Planetarion means Tiamata.
I think we should just scrap the whole game of PA, and move on to another game where people with access to commenting on anything aint thick as a fcking brick.

I pray to god that Appocmaster will re-run either you fabolous stats of R55 or SantaCruz "atleast not defensive" stats of R57

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote