Thread: R66 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 08:07   #38
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: R66 ship stats

M0 any stet of stats can be made into a super heavy fort setup, its just how many options are their, is fr/de the only viable fort or can cr/bs also fort as well. In this set BS cant really fort as it only targets 2 classes which means splitting value into more than 4 ships which makes you weak.

In PA there are 2 viable strats, Xp or Value of which can be played 2 ways.
Xp can be played with big attack fleets and small def fleets and just 2x/3x most of the round and not care about def/ holding roid value , usually works well with a high powered emp fleet + a high init kill ship in the other fleet. Or you can play MC Value sink which has been mostly nerfed by the PA staff.

Value can be played either in a fort set up where you can min-max your value so that every ship you build has a good matchup vs the attackers ratios usually benifiting from ingal eta def ships to force good calcs. Or you can play hyper Defensive where you have good dc's and strong def combo's in order to force recalls or retal with good fc's for value gains.

This is how PA works fundamentally You are doing one of those basic ideas. My point is saying this set of stats is too easy to fort i beg you to show me a set of stats in the past 15 rounds where you CANT fort because they will always exist and if the players are good enough they will do well. So to attack a set of stats for being too easy to fort just tells me that you are not creative and would rather just bash at Pat because you've even said that my set 2 rounds ago was the worst now you are saying this set is even worse than that? You either must have had your brain taken out and put back in or that's the only way you can analyze stats.