View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2016, 23:56   #389
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Rogues is just a example of a bunch of alliances ive seen bump up the past 15 years, claiming to be the new big shot on the block.
I dont think rogues ever claimed to be the new big shot on the block, we simply hoped to stir up moribund politics a little. I dont think anyone in their right mind would claim an alliance of around 40 non elite members is a big shot alliance.

Quote:
Opinioated people just come around once in a while... Krypton
So because Krypton is opinionated you blame everything he says on rogues? Why dont you simply aim your comments at him? Or perhaps (radical idea) you could provide reasoned arguments for why he is wrong rather than constantly launching ad hominem attacks? Or is your blaming rogues just a tactic to enable you to make such attacks at one remove?

Quote:
They arnt.
Please tell me why ND/FL/what-the-****-not is responsibole to join a block vs Ult when P3ng/CT has been NAPed with Ult for 500 ticks(last round)?
I know P3nguins/FL just discovered they are/have fallen into the 2nd tier, and they cant do much about their situation without any hard labour, so who are to blame?
We have been through this! P3n was a 2nd tier alliance when we made our nap with ult. We had around 40 members. Moreover tick 500 is not particularly late for starting a war, why should we have assumed that we would need to start it earlier? And where did I say ND fl etc are responsible for joining a block with p3n/ct? As you may remember p3n launched its war with Ult initially on its own with just some help from FL. Others were slowly brought in as things expanded. This was hardly p3n holding ND or other alliances 'responsible' for the situation p3n was in. It was in each case up to the other alliance to join us or not as they wished.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote