View Single Post
Unread 10 Sep 2014, 22:23   #154
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R58 gossip thread! bringing it to the level 10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villeh View Post
I'm personally no big fan of structure killing in general, but it is part of the game and if it's going to be part of the game 100% immunity being as easy as it is this round is silly.

Would it be possible to code SK as an effect measured by number of attacking fleets? As in, 1 attacking fleet would have 100% effect SK minus protection added by structure defense (which would be significantly nerfed), 2 attacking fleets would have 80% effect etc etc( 6 or more attacking fleets in one wave = 0% SK effect)

This would allow SK to still be part of the game, and also eliminate the "troll' factor.
I think Villeh (no idea who it is) is on to something here.
I also think Structure killing should decrease with the number of planets attacking but still not total immune even if there is 25 planets launching.

Some sort of formula should be made possible, so normal attacks can still SK but masswaves will do less dmg to structures. Forcing every serious player to get 10% constructions in structure defence is just silly, just remove it all together if that is the plan.

Planetarion has been so dumbed down you are forcing everyone to the same playstyle. Value > All sit on a huge number of roids and outgrow every other playingstyle. XP play is ruined with the nerfs to military centres, even if you land for 1500xp each night you will not outgrow 60 finance centres, heavy roids and refs.

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote