View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2017, 21:57   #201
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
If people want to question my approach to politics that is perfectly fine but we will always do what is in the interest of the alliance especially if it gives us the chance of a win. I guess the difference here is that im willing to roll the dice, regardless to political situation whereas other alliances are willing to sit out their deal even if it assures a 2nd place rather than the chance of 1st. I do not respect these other alliances who sit there watching the world pass by so they can secure 3rd or 2nd place when they have the chance of first. I honestly feel I am doing my alliance members a disservice by not pushing them to the limit and ultimately aiming for something I know we may not be able to attain but I would rather fight for than let the opportunity pass. I see many comments on the forum mocking this approach and I see many comments around "munkee killed p3ng LOL" but we went for it and you didnt.
You just summed up my whole philosophy in that paragraph.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote