View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2006, 13:33   #48
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alliance limits Round 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
You often make that statement but you never back it up with a reason. Why do you believe this?
Plain & simple, i think it's bullshit.

The only reason it's there (atleast the only one i can think of that makes any sence) is so that the gap between top alliances & decent alliances doesn't appear to be that big when infact it actually is THAT big, in average skill level & average size/score.

I believe all alliances should be able to have the same amount of people in tag because it's fair for all alliances, doing it otherwise creates a double standard & that's not good in any game.

T5 alliances (the ones that are barely t5, not the alliances like eXi & 1up who could be t5 with 2/3 of their memberbase) have almost no other choice than to create support planets (scanners & cov-oppers) caus there simply isn't enough room for their hardcore players + scanners/cov-oppers in tag.

R19 should be an interesting one, with 1up gone & eXi only playing with their core-members, so why not give every alliance an equal chance, if there's going to be a limit, make it an equal limit for ALL alliances.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote