View Single Post
Unread 20 Aug 2006, 22:16   #18
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance limits Round 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas
I disagree
72 ticks to wait before applying to a new alliance is sufficent no need to increase it to 96 ticks which is too long.
I'm not clear - is a planet able to re-apply within those 72 ticks but the alliance isn't able to accept them?

Besides, it's asking a little much to expect the alliance to re-accept them on the same tick as they're able to. Given that this happens more with smaller alliances (who are often less active), I would allow the alliance 24 hours to accept the member. Hence 96 hours.