View Single Post
Unread 17 Jul 2018, 01:02   #20
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: Galaxy Counted Score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
My password has never changed and wouldn't take a rocket scientist to work it out
I'm still confused, my PA password has always been the same too, but I've never given it to anyone because account sharing isn't allowed, and therefore no one can access my account.

It's just as plausible that cardi forgot to use his proxy/whatever when logging into your account, he messaged you to warn you and you reported yourself as 'hacked' to cover your own back.

Rules are rules unfortunately and regardless of whether you paid for a credit or not, you are still subject to the same ones as everyone else and account sharing is a closable offence. I can't comment on the MH process as I've never fallen foul of it myself as a clean player but I can imagine that it is probably frustrating when you want your account reopened.

Sorry for taking the thread off topic, the idea is still great!