View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2006, 03:45   #44
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 1up Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj
re-consider playin guys if not in some other form anyway .. i feel wont be same without u ..if not hope u return to the fight soon enuff
This was considered to my knowledge. It takes a hell of a lot for Sid to be convinced to not actually play, regardless of how difficult it is. The man simply likes a challenge. I asked the same question as you myself, and received an answer that said even something smaller would not be less intensive to run. It would still require tools, administration and running a whole lot of stuff.

This decision did not come lightly from mazz and Sid (as at the end of the day, they were the HC who kept 1up running day-to-day) but both guys deserve a well-earnt break from the rigours of HCing.

RE Tomkat, I seriously doubt we'd see two new alliances rise up through the decision for 1up not to play. We will not disappear totally though, 1up members are invited to play Eve where we can form gangs together (although we are not a corp, nor intending to be one in the near future)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote