Thread: London today
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 01:29   #34
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London today

On BBC News Hour this morning a witness to the scene was on the air and he said something like "He [the suspect] was terrified and running. He looked absolutely terrified and they shot him. He was terrified and now he's dead." The witness was completely revolted by the sight of seeing a subdued man, on the ground, with people on him (is that what happened?) shot anyways.

Personally I think that if he was down, what's the point of shooting him? I want to know why he was shot. Exactly why. And if it turns out to be some vague answer as "we thought he was dangerous and wasn't listening to us" then I think an investigation needs to take place.