Thread: 11/11/11
View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2011, 20:29   #24
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 11/11/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
I'll answer on my behalf:
"The people in the world were screwing today's people's grand/great grand parents back then as they are today even before the invention of banking".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä View Post
It's really difficult to understand where the immense need to demonize banking comes from, given as totalitarism, oppression and inequality with all their sideproducts were already around before the banking system anywhere near the kind it has been from the 19th century onwards was around.
If you want to find the first on record just look to Genesis 47
... Joseph and the technicolour 20% grain tax.
All done through cornering the market and then hoarding of money/currency to engineer a economic crisis, and then profit from it in the long term at the cost of the masses when the solution is presented.
I.E. the same that central banks have done historically and will do in the Future.

hence my need to demonize banks.

In the case of WW2, (trying to remain on topic) one side Germany was propped up as explained in previous posts and the other had to counter this by borrowing to raise a suffient armed force to counter this.
Guess who profits from it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
My answer would have been "Whatever Anthony C Sutton wanted me to think". But hey, at least Paisley's actually reading a book.
I haven't read this book but thanks for bringing this book to my attention.