Thread: Galaxy Exiles
View Single Post
Unread 18 Mar 2014, 11:32   #19
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Galaxy Exiles

What does this have to do with honesty? I know several more than 20 people doing this every round, but that is besides the point. Everyone could go to the same effort as they do. And yes it requires effort!

Funny that you also think that it's only players posting on forums about this, as most of them don't post on forums ever. I just don't see how this benefits anyone. (Except the whiners that don't want to put in effort.)

Reminds me of a B-Butch3r post on cov ops. He wants them removed, as he cba to cov op himself, or learn how to. (Not like it is hard at all.)

This change will make the brackets move dead weight planets between them, the elite galaxies will still appear as always. (Probably with even a lot higher difference than in the past rounds.) Why?

Because this will slim down luck factor for most others, not the few elitist that put their effort into it. And the exile system does in no fashion affect new players.

Another perspective: It's NOT ok for a new player to be stuck in a dead weight galaxy, but it is ok that these so called "elites" will be?
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote