View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2014, 06:58   #27
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: m0rph3us R60 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Ter Co/Cr gives 2 roiding fleets while perfectly covering all classes, which is nice. Both of those fleets are fairly underpowered, though, only Xan is really vulnerable to either of them. A/C and D/C are about 50 too low across the board.

Cat looks way too overpowered. Bs roids basically everything, and De is almost as good. I see no real way to counter this, other than by dropping the T1 effs from the usual 160% to 140% or so. That said, Beetle and Spider are worthless because they hug and kill, respectively, the only Fi and Co fleets in these stats.

(A technical tip: you'll want Fr ERes to be as low as possible, otherwise you have almost no room to tweak EMP effs against Cr and (especially) Bs.)

Xan looks alright. I like the way Banshee/Cr covers everything, while still leaving Xan weak to Fi/Co incs.

Zik looks very weak. There's a lot of stealing into bad classes (Thief T1, Pirate T1, Bucc T2/T3), and the remaining stealing leaves little opportunity for proper crossfeeding of fleets. Of the off-class ships, only the Bucc feeds a roiding fleet (Bs), but the moment you actually have a Bs fleet to reinforce, the Bucc is useless. Effs are also low. Of all the races, Zik targetting is most in need of an overhaul.

It's unfortunate that including an extremely offensive fleet like Etd Fi has become necessary in order to keep XP even remotely viable. Here we see the effect of changing formulae around with nary a thought for other factors.

Beyond that, Etd looks a bit under par. You get 2 roiding fleets with just 4 combat ships, but the De hole is hard to plug. I don't see many alliances going Etd, with Cat as strong as it is. Between Etd and Cat it's basically playing swap-the-roid, but where Cat has good defense against most other fleets, Etd struggles.
Thx for the detailed feedback mz

i agree with most of it an have some fixes workarounds on my mind

Ter
up ac dc o verall

Cat
higher emp eff for beetle to 160ish
swap t1 and t2 of scarab to make fr a more viable option to stop de
Swap t1 and t2 of tarantula to make cr a better anti bs option
lower bs effs a lil

xan
no change

zik swap targeting of corsair
Change class of buccaneer to de with targeting: bs fr cr
ac dc upping for most steal ships

etd
higher eff of gryphon to 155-160
swap targeing of investor

Other ideas:
Adding a co pod for zik (and making cutlass a co)
Adding a emp cr for etd to fire at bs de init 1

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote