Thread: So last night
View Single Post
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 14:34   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So last night

I goes to work and some twat has stuck an NF recruitment sticker on the door.

I start ripping it off and out of no-where comes Mr Plod in his customised Peugeot 407.

He asked me what I was doing so I told him I was cleaning some shit off the door. He asked to take a closer look so I gave him the bits of sticker I had already removed.

His reply was 'Well, it's lucky none of it has gone on the floor or I would have been arrested for littering'

What a twat !

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote