View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2007, 13:27   #11
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who Wants to Be Second Best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
She's been Solicitor-General etc for the last 6 years, has done precisely **** all while in office apart from having a vagina and being there, to use your wonderful turn of phrase.
Honestly, have you ever heard Hazel Blears talk about the deputy position? Every (and I mean every) time she does she always has to point out how appointing a woman to the position would be very progressive and that the Labour Party is the party of equality.

Last night I'm sure she managed to use the same phrase to push her case
forward whilst degrading Harriet Harman. 'I would vote for' Jon for his determination, Peter for his policies and Harriet because she's a woman.'

What a ****ing bitch.

Quote:
Errrr what? He's probably the one that's impressed me the most - went on the offensive against Margaret Hodge's BNP shite, is Education Secretary, etc. Rising star, in fact, from humble routes. Might be a good temper to the Establishmentised Brown.
Oh yes, I forgot that was him. that was pretty decent though words don't really mean anything. He seems not to read the tabloids which would make a nice change. But still, I don't know too much about him. He won't win.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote