Thread: Cov. opping
View Single Post
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 20:12   #79
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Cov. opping

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrTorspo
covops are grrreat

tho it should be so that after you get a supreme or whatever alert level they shouldnt get through anymore.

And then you could also "farm" alert lvl by getting some1 you know to covop you with 1 agent each tick.. losses would be so small that it wouldnt matter. this should be made illegal in user agreement ofc. (wasnt me who thought of this idea btw, some1 smarter did )
The alertlevel farming isnt really a new idea, i recommended it already in the first beta but it was burried under tons of "yay spinner is great youre clueless" and "we know about it and it will be sorted" comments.
Not that in the actual game farming alertness would be really make a difference because a much smaller planet ALWAYS goes through.
P.S. in the beta i recommended that the "support" planets covop a few other planets before to drop their stealth level even further before they try with 1 agent on the "big" friendly dude. This would and does ensure the operation fails in most cases and only 1k of each ressource of the "support" planet are wasted while no harm is done to the big planet..
Guess it needs more then just a simple post in the beta to get such "bugs" fixed :lol: :lol: :lol:
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote