View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2012, 11:47   #18
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 47 Predictions

I agree with CBA. I also severly doubt HaVeN will disperse mid round, for one they dont have Kenny at the helm!!

Bar some 1100 tick gangbang i would presume Ultores will still win but i think HaVeN could end up being a better competitor than FaNG. Although FaNG had decent defence they always sucked at attacking and i think that was the majorly difference between them and Ultores, they timeframe it took to recover losses and the planets those losses were recovered on. FaNG was more hitting weaker planets for big roid gains whereas Ultores would hit a more worthy alliance and take the xp aswell.

From the short time i played with some of the people running HaVeN now they are better offensively and this could give Ultores a run for their money...maybe!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote