View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2011, 04:23   #142
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
CT does not fight 1 on 1, as CT does not have the quality to beat Apprime 1 on 1... As i said, as everyone knows.

ND does not have the quality to beat Apprime 1 on 1.
ODDR does not have the quality to beat Apprime 1 on 1.
Rock does not have the quality to beat Apprime 1 on 1.

So you know why they gang up? as when they gang up, they can beat Apprime. There is no stagnation as there is no agreement on naps to be kept once Apprime is dead.

Even if Rock, CT, and ND stayed allied after Apprime is dead.. they've bought more life to the round, than if they let Apprime sail off into the distance at tick 300.

The round is extremly open and for once, if Apprime is killed enough.. 4 alliances have the potential to win (At this moment in time.. its 5 inc Apprime).

I said in my previous post, i thought you wasnt stupid.. i'd like to retract that statement. If you cant grasp the concept of when an alliance doesnt have the quality to beat another alliance, that they should use quantity.. then you have no hope and should never engage in any political discussion.
Tbh out of all those allies, 2 of them could actually beat app 1 vs 1 because they have the skill to do it. The memberbase is another thing, lazyness is the devils handywork.

that being said, alliances are made between allies for the reason you just stated and APP being the one who has dominated past rounds and several allies showing their hate for it.