View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2003, 21:19   #19
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by General Martok
Journals were deleted after the same amouth of time as messages did if I recall correctly. Though I agree it would be only a minor adjustment to reintegrate the journal in PA.
I know it used to be in early rounds but I thought they changed it. I certainly didnt notice any of my entries going missing (although could be that they did but they were entries that in the end i didnt need so didnt notice)
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote